6.3 miles from Lake Houston
Whether you're here for a weekend stay or extended getaway, this Humble vacation rental house is the place to be! The property features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and nearly 4,000 square feet of living space perfect for up to 8 guests. Short-term renters will love the fenced backyard and 2 gas grills, while long-term tenants enjoy exclusive access to the community pool, fitness center and more! From the Galleria to Reliant Stadium, the Museum District, and much more, this location can’t be beat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Suite: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
The convenient location is one of the most prized assets of this house - far away from the noise and congestion of city living without having to sacrifice a short commute. Situated in a lovely familiar neighborhood, it's ideal for a families vacation or executives on business trips. A naturally wooded environment evokes the idea that you are truly “getting away from it all.”
You'll feel right at home inside this 3,976-square-foot interior. Vaulted ceilings, large windows, and comfortable furnishings create a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout the home.
During the downtime, relax in front of the flat-screen TV or enjoy a good book by the gas fireplace in the living room. A home office, separate built-in desk, second living area, and upstairs TV room create additional space for guests to work, unwind, and enjoy some solo time.
When you're not dining out at one of Houston's hottest restaurants, opt for a homemade meal instead. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, 42-inch cabinets, study-desk area, granite countertops, 3-door refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, and all cooking utensils at hand.
End each day with a nightcap outside on the covered patio, as the kiddos play around in the large backyard.
With 4 bedrooms to choose from, your party of 8 is sure to get a restful night's sleep. The master suite downstairs boasts an en-suite bathroom with double sinks, a dressing vanity, jetted tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet.
Those staying more than a month gain access to Fall Creek community amenities. The resort style is unique because there’s so much to do nearby and in the community. This neighborhood boasts 2 recreation centers, swimming pools, tennis courts, 3 stocked fishing ponds, greenbelts, and miles of hike-and-bike trails and numerous parks!
-- THE LOCATION --
This spacious house is surrounded by the splendor of a 2,000-acre Golf Club of Houston, Home to the PGA Shell Open, and 36-hole champion courses.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled to find parks, golf courses, tennis courts, biking and walking trails, swimming pools, soccer fields, fishing ponds, and much more in the neighborhood!
This property is well-suited for those visiting Houston on business. The George Bush Intercontinental Airport is just 8 minutes away, Greenspoint Business District less than 15 minutes, and minutes drive from major freeways like the Sam Houston Beltway 8 that connects with the mayor freeways 59, 45 and 610.
While you stay here, you'll be just 15 miles from downtown Houston, Minute Maid Park and the Toyota Center, outstanding theaters, and Discovery Green Park. Plus, the Texas Medical Center, as well as museums and the expansive Hermann Park - home to the renowned Houston Zoo and Houston Museum of Natural Science.
Watch a world-renowned performance at the Houston Ballet, Houston Grand Opera, Houston Symphony Orchestra, and Alley Theatre. Additional live performances can be found at the Wortham Center, Hobby Center, Verizon Wireless Theater, Jones Hall, or the Houston Pavilions!
No matter your sport, there's a stadium for you in Houston! Watch the Astros play at Minute Maid, the Texans at NRG Stadium, and the Rockets at the Toyota Center.
If you're up for a day trip, drive just over an hour down to Galveston for a beach day on the Gulf of Mexico!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, 2 Blu-ray DVD players, full-size in-unit laundry machines, gas fireplace, fenced backyard, patio with 2 grills, 3-car garage and driveway parking, 24-hour neighborhood security, and more!
- Clean high thread count sheets, linens, blankets, pillows and towels provided for each room
- For stays of 30 days or longer - access to Fall Creek amenities including pools, playgrounds, a fitness center, and more (please reach out for more information)
- Wonderful Humble location - Just 8 miles from IAH airport, and only 30 minutes from Houston!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (~ 8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking. An additional cleaning fee of $300 will be assessed if evidence of smoking is found
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note quiet hours are strictly enforced
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property features 2 exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces
- A $50 per person, per night fee will be incurred if evidence of more than 8 guests at the property is found
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in